Fire retardant materials
The Territory Tsveta company is one of the leading Russian manufacturers of fire retardant and general construction paints and varnishes.
Research and Production Enterprise "DEKO" is one of the leading Russian manufacturers of fire retardant and general construction paints and varnishes. Part of the Group of Companies "Territory of Tsveta"
The key activity of SPE "DEKO" is the production of high-tech fire-retardant materials for metal structures of the "DEKOTHERM" trademark.
"NEFTGAZKIPAVTOMATIKA" Ltd. is the official authorized distributor of NPP LLC "DEKO" (Group of companies "Territory of Tsveta") and has all the authority to sell fire retardant materials.
Advantages of DECOTERM materials
- Unique covering ability
- Application of a wet layer with a thickness of 2 mm (2000 microns) and more in the conditions of a construction site, which is 1-3 times more compared to analogues. This allows you to reduce the time and cost of work.
- Compatible with most primers and topcoats
- Can be applied to a wide variety of primers, overlapping over 90% of existing topcoats. This is confirmed by the relevant certificates.
- Durability of the coating and decorative properties
- Smooth, durable and smooth coating without craters and foreign inclusions. Operation at temperatures from -60 ° C to + 60 ° C for 20 years or more. The basic white color can be tinted in the desired shade according to RAL, NCS, etc.
- Economical consumption
- The material "DECOTERM" has one of the best, confirmed by certificates, indicators of layer thickness and consumption.
- Ease of application
- DECOTERM compounds can be applied at temperatures from -20 ° C to + 50 ° C by airless spraying, as well as, if necessary, with a brush or roller. Materials -60 ° C "DECOTERM" provide a stable spray when spraying and do not clog the equipment. The applied coating dries quickly.
- Consistently high product quality
- Cooperation only with trusted component manufacturers, as well as strict control at all stages of production, guarantees the high quality of fire retardant coatings.