Advantages and features of "Airblast" devices:
· The design of the apparatus is designed and tested for a pressure of 13 bar (190 psi), with a working nominal pressure of 10 bar (150 psi). All devices have the required international test certificates.
· The connecting hoses on all 1-1 ½ "units (model 1028 with ½" hoses) have increased durability.
· The safety valve helps prevent damage to the equipment.
· Concave tank receiving lid and tapered bottom allow the flow of any abrasive to easily fill the entire apparatus.
· The inspection hatch provides quick access to the inside of the device for inspection and maintenance.
· Depending on the used abrasive (sand, steel shot), the devices can be equipped with various FSV or SGV valves with replaceable bushings and gaskets, respectively.
· The mobility and maneuverability of all devices, even in small areas, are ensured by large, durable wheels.
· The sieve and lids allow for even filling of the abrasive, and the robust and reliable handles ensure ease of use.
"AIRBLAST" devices are designed taking into account the use of a wide range of attachments and accessories (a wide range of nozzles, devices for internal pipe cleaning, as well as nozzles for a water jet and dust-free cleaning).
A wide range of "Airblast" sand/shot blasting machines allows you to choose a model for your specific working conditions, in the configuration you need.
The diameter of pipes and connections
When carrying out a large amount of work on surface cleaning, the question often arises of the simultaneous operation of several sandblasting shafts and the continuity of the process. The solution to this problem is large-sized sandblasting machines "AIRBLAST" Bulk Blaster: Model 120 (3400 l capacity) and Model 160 (4500 l capacity).
These machines have a number of advantages over other sandblasting machines. Due to the large volume of abrasive and the large scale of work, costs are significantly reduced. Each unit is fully equipped for optimal performance and operator safety.
It is easy to fill the tank of the device from a storage bin or through a vacuum loading system. Thus, leaks and material losses caused by damaged or water-soaked bags are eliminated.
Bulk Blaster Options:
Stationary - on the paws
For work sites - on a trailer
Special models equipped with brakes and parking lights for road transport
Optional accessories include: humidifier separators, inlet manifolds, optional remote control systems for four operators in pneumatic or electro-pneumatic versions. Various valves are available.