DIB series (8.33-248.33 m³ / min)
This type of dryer is designed to remove moisture and prepare compressed air with dew point temperatures down to -40 ° C.
Electronic system for optimizing the operating mode with an indication of the dew point temperature. The dehumidifiers are equipped with “H” and “G” filters. They work effectively at air flow rates of at least 30% of the throughput value.
The most advanced microprocessor controller
Maintains optimal dryer performance, continuously monitors critical parameters, provides alarms and alerts to help reduce downtime.
Adjusts the dryer control mode based on the loaded or unloaded condition of the compressor.
The liquid crystal display makes the information easy to read.
High performance filters for long service life
The standard high-performance pre- and secondary filters extend the service life of the adsorbent and keep the air entering the pneumatic system from particulate matter as much as possible.
Throughput, m³ / min (t. Dew -40 ° С)
Dimensions LxWxH, mm
Specifications are given for the following operating conditions:
- Working pressure: 7 bar
- Inlet temperature: + 35 ° С
- Ambient temperature: + 25 ° С Limiting values of operating parameters:
- Pressure: Min 5 bar / Max 10 bar
- Desiccant inlet temperature: Min 10 ° C / Max 50 ° C
- Ambient temperature: Min 10 ° C / Max 50 ° C
- Column insulation;
- Insulation of valves, electrical cabinet and drain valves;
- ANSI flanges;
- Stainless steel pipes;
- Dew point sensor;
- Execution 60 Hertz;
- Remote warning system;
- Remote start / stop;
- IP65 protection + stainless steel;
- Galvanized valves and pipelines;
- Marine performance;
- Pressure loss sensor on filters.